November 4, 2011

Thankful Nov 4th

I'm blogging what I'm thankful for for the month of November.

Today I'm thankful for my parents. The ones God gave me then the ones God blessed me with when I married my wonderful husband. Both have played a tremendous part in mine and my little families life.

My parents raised me to understand that when you are faithful to God, he will be faithful to you. They raised me to love myself. That other peoples opinion of you just doesn't matter and all that does is that you love yourself. They made me a strong, confident and independent woman. I am who I am because of them. My mom is gone now but I work hard to have her legacy live on in my kids.

Then the parents I'm blessed with. I have truely been blessed. They are two of the greatest people I've ever known. When I was younger they just took me in as though I was always part of the family. I have always been accepted by them and have always felt and known just what I mean to them. They have always been there for us when we needed them and even when we don't. My mother in law has been my supplemental mother since I lost mine 4 years ago. Without her, I don't think I would have been able to deal with it as well as I have. They are incredible grandparents to our babies and that just means the world.

Thank you to all of you for your unconditional love and support that just continues to shine in me and my life and all the lives you come in contact with!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment